Email from Libby's "Mommy"




Below is an email for Libby's "Mommy"

Hi there Yumi and Luke,
Libby is doing well but I am sure she misses you two and her little doggie friends. The first two days at home Libby slept most of the day and night- she seemed very tired or perhaps missing the fun and her littlle friends. Since I was still on leave I took her out more to the park so she could meet some other dogs in the neighborhood. Now she seems back to her normal self. She has been eating well and not fussing at all. She is a real happy girl, but tomorrow I return to work again- so I Libby will have to adjust again- with mommy working all day- I hope she'll be OK with that.. When I get a chance I 'll send you some pics of Libby and also some shots of Hokkaido. It really is pretty there.
Thanks for the picture of Hannako and Libby. Glad you liked the sweets.

Thanks again for taking such good care of Libby.

Best wishes,
Veron

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Google