A word of appreciation from "Skotchie"

Hahaha..I took over uncle Luke's favourite chair

My stay is inclusive of blogging lessons too..bow..wow.

Hello there Uncle Luke and Aunty Yumi!

I'm back home now and although it feels good to be home, I miss both of you and my girlfriend! I was feeling rather depressed so I refused to eat my dinner. My poor "big sister" was so worried, she had to force-feed me some honey water in case I fell ill. But, she brought home a cheeseburger for me and I couldn't refuse it! Yummy! Maybe I should pretend not to eat dinner tomorrow, a cheeseburger tastes so much nicer than canned food!

Thank you for taking such good care of me! I felt very comfortable and happy at your place and unlike pet hotels, I felt like I was part of the family. I also get to make new friends every time I'm at your place! Now I'm going to convince my "mummy" and "big sister" to find me a companion so I'll never be bored or stuck alone at home!

See you soon Uncle Luke and Aunty Yumi! It's time for bed for me!

Love,
Skotch

No comments:

Google