Ryan says "Thank You".



Above is the picture of Mocha the lost and found pet dog. Below is Mocha's owner Ryan's appreciation which I extracted from Pets.com forum






LOST: 2 JRTs at Katong Area (28th Nov 2006)

Mocha & Milo..

Please call Ryan at 98413138 if found!



2nd December 2006, 03:13 PM
ryanc888
Singapore Pets Member Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 7

Dear all, my 2 dogs have been found in great shape!

Many thanks to the kind folks who kept them in great shape.

For those who are looking..don't give up and never stop looking.... All the best!


#3 2nd December 2006, 03:23 PM
ryanc888
Singapore Pets Member Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 7

I have to commend Luke who is a really great guy and dogsitter (i never knew such services really existed), and for taking care of my JRT while he was missing for 3 days.

Really knows how to take care of your pet and from what i understand, he walks dogs like 6-7 times a day.

I don't want this post to come across as a commercial posting, but i am sharing my experiences as a owner who has just recovered his babies.

Luke's personal website is here.. http://dogsitter.web.fc2.com/

No comments:

Google